Sunday 21 October 2012

Introduction

For my first post I feel it should be an introduction, a little about myself and my hobby. My names David but everyone calls me Kane, I'm 18 and go to Jordanstown University where I study sport and science. I have been a keen and devoted hobbyist of 40K since early secondary school, over the years i have amount a number of different armies and races. Last year i played WFB for the first time and absolutely loved it, since then I have started a High Elf and Empire army. In the past year I have been experimenting with minor conversion work and working with earth-shades and washes.

Over the next few weeks i will be posting some of my previous projects including my imperial guard and elves as well as some of my recent work such as my Astral Claws and Empire armies.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have you on board with you starting a new blog.

    ReplyDelete